Friday, November 25, 2005

Bloody Dentist! Asshole!

Just came back from my dental appointment where I had 2 more teeth extracted. Thank goodness this is the last time I'm extracting teeth because today's extraction was hell. Bloody dentist!

I missed the dentist who extracted 2 teeth for me the previous time! He was so good! Kowtows to him!

As he was standing in for another dentist the previous time, I wasn't able to get him this time and maybe would not ever see him again.

I don't know why but this time I felt a lot more nervous than the previous one. Shouldn't you feel more relax when you have experienced something before and now doing it again? I had a bad feeling today. And to my expectation, it really went quite bad.

BLOODY SHIT!

Today I had 2 female dentists. The first one put the bands around the back teeth, replacing the blue rings. That was pretty ok. Just a little discomfort.

The next female dentist did the extraction for me. Bloody ass! She sucks big time! Unlike the male dentist who did the first extraction for me previously, she was no where near him man.

He, the male dentist- Focus his attention on me; cracked jokes to make me relax, professional because his injections didn't hurt at all; extraction process was speedy. Basically everything about him was perfect.

She, the bloody dentist- Kept on chatting with the nurse; unprofessional because her injections hurt so much (bloody hell); the extraction process seems like eternity. Basically everything about her was shitty.

Allow me to fill you in the details.

Firstly, it was so unprofessional of her to chat with the nurse while she was attending to a patient! Fine! I'll put up with her for this. #$%$%#$&#$%#$

Secondly, the anesthetics jabs were so bloody painful! Asshole! They hurt so much that I cried on the spot. If I wasn't living in a civilised world I would have hurled strings of vulgarities and punched her right in the face. All the 5 jabs she administered were painful. And because they hurt so much, I was even more scared and nervous than before.

Oh God! Please let this be smooth and less painful!

Thirdly, she took a bloody long time to extract the 2 teeth out. Remember the previous extraction process? The male dentist was so swift that I didn't even notice that the teeth were out! This female dentist was so slow and taking her own sweet time! She kept pushing the upper tooth this way and that way, but still couldn't get it out. At that moment I just feel like killing her! She took like half a minute to extract the tooth which seems like forever.

The next tooth was better but slow as well. Asshole. I'll never visit a female dentist again. Nothing against the females because I'm a female too. Just that some jobs are better left to men.

Fourth, the wounds bleed so much more than the previous time. I reckon it's the work of that dentist again. Even though the previous time the bleeding took a long time to stop but the amount of blood this time was so much more.

And just now as I started to write this entry, the teeth next to the extraction site were so painful that I cried while writing. But don't worry. I've dried my tears even though they still hurt. Why do the teeth next to the extraction site hurt? Wouldn't if make more sense if it's the extraction sites that hurt? I guess it's the anesthetics. She must have injected the needle near the adjacent teeth and hurt the gums there! Bloody hell!

What a bloody day huh. Hope I'll never ever see that dentist again or I don't know what I'll do next.

For now, I just hope that the pain will subside and the bleeding will stop soon. ASAP please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home