Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Listen Up

Yep. Listen up people...

I'm living MY life and it's up to me what I want to get out of it and how I wish to spend it.

Think.

Why let some insignificant people manipulate YOUR life? Ultimately, you're the lead role in your 'life drama' and those people are just extras. Kick them out of your film if they piss you off. Don't let them taint your dreams.

To those bimbos in my life right now:
Your overt remarks and blatant gestures did hurt me, I admit. But I have more important dreams to accomplish in my life and unfortunately, you bimbos will not be part of it. Bleah!

WHO CARES ABOUT YOU BIMBOS?

In the end, it's MY life and you guys are those irritating pests that I have to kick out from my path.

I'll show you my worth. Just wait and see.
My life will be a million times happier without you bimbos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home